The 1st Israeli Smart Transportation Research Center (ISTRC) Annual Conference was hosted by Tel Aviv University - the Shlomo Shmeltzer Institute for Smart Transportation and the Geosimulation and Spatial Analysis Lab on June 21, 2021.
The ISTRC team would like to thank the members of the Conference organizing committee: Prof. Michal Tzur, Prof. Tal Raviv, Prof. Itzhak Benenson, Prof. Irad Ben-Gal and Dr. Ilit Oppenheim for organizing the conference and their great contribution to its success.
This event aimed to provide researchers with a platform to present the state-of-the-art of Transportation Science among their peers.
The scope of the conference included all aspects of Smart Mobility:
- Vehicles and Transport Modes: Automated, connected, and electric vehicles, advanced propulsion systems, interfaces between vehicles, people and infrastructure.
- Traffic Management and Control: Traffic flow, safety, effectiveness, mixed traffic in different automation levels
- Innovative Transportation Services: Mobility as a service, personalized transport, shared transport, mass transit, freight, and logistics
- Policy, Transportation Planning and Smart Cities: Urban planning, public policy, public space allocation, social issues, and equity
- Road Users’ Behavior: Travel behavior, demand modeling, behavioral change, incentives, innovative data collection
- Mobility Safety and Security: Vehicles in different automation levels, non-motorized modes
- Big Data and Data Analysis: Data fusion, machine learning, IoT, social media
- Automation and Connectivity: Automated vehicles, V2V, V2I, cyber, sensors, AI
- Models and Algorithms: Forecasting, networks, operation research, optimization, economic models
The conference was funded by ISTRC and participation in the event was free of charge.
For questions, please contact Dr. Ilit Oppenheim (firstname.lastname@example.org).